Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DIRECT HIT or Never too old...



A co-worker sent this to me today and I decided that I always wanted to have access to it!

This woman reminds me that it is so nice to be old enough; big, bold and bad enough to set someone straight and keep it moving!


so Happy Birthday to me! I'm not too old! Just old enough not to be thrown off my game! LOL!


Below are the instructions that came with the video:


Sound on...make sure you look at guy in car at end. Don't think because you get old you aren't with it!!A lady was video taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an old woman trying to cross the street. It is the best "direct hit" I have seen. You can hear the lady who is doing the taping giggling as she records the event. Open the attachment. It's a quickone.

No comments: