Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things you might not know I like

1- trees (actual trees, pictures of trees)
2- hot air balloons (the colors; shapes; the possibilties)
3- daylight savings time
4- driving on open highway on a warm, sunny day

5- sunrises-sunsets (actual sunrises/sunsets, pictures of them - if you add trees to the mix then I'm really pleased!)

6- the shore/ocean
7- reading

8- needlework (counted cross stitch; sewing, crocheting; quilting -I really love it )

9- pictures of a little girl and boy (it makes me think of my son & daugther)

10- rice
11- bread
12- chocoloate

13- ice cream (now chocolate ice cream is the best of both worlds! and if you add nuts I'm in heaven!)

14 - warm breezes on my skin
15- the sound a lit match makes when it has been thrown into water
16- learning things - just about anything
17- gadgets/technology

18- plants (you probably knew this already); (truly its the leaves -the many shapes, sizes and ways that new ones appear; and the various shades of green and of course the shades of red!)

19- Hugging ( hugging and being hugged - kisses too :-D )

20- seeing men with their children

No comments: