Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting started...

So my daughter blogs. I am quite happy to receive her new blog entries and even happier to see how well she writes and expresses herself. so I wanted to try it. Do I have to tell you that this is almost two years later!? Today I'm sitting in her dining room having her tell me step by step. Not that it is really hard but I tried it twice before and still nothing. I want to write. I think of writing everyday and yet here I am stuck on what to call it, what to say, what the url address should be (U-R-L?) my BFF-R mentioned yesterday that I think too much. Clearly!

2 comments:

Justice Fergie said...

welcome to bloggityville! you're going to have so much fun ;)

A Shorter Mama said...

Hey, we're out here waiting for a new entry. Keep it coming:)