Monday, July 30, 2012

What I want...

1. I want to be Happy:
 I want to be optimistic about my life, my plans and my future.

2. I want to have financial security: (by July 2015)
 I want a job in DC/MD area that pays enough so that I do not have to work a second job (by September 2012)
 I want at least 75 thousand dollars annually as this amount will allow me to live a comfortable life (This can be through employment and/or a business opportunity)
 I want my monthly income to allow me to live debt-free, to travel, and to provide for any and all long term care needs

3. I want to travel: (by July 2015)
 I want to see my mom (before the end of the year) and friends regularly
 I want to travel to Africa in 24 months-by summer 2014 —specifically West Africa for one month
 I want to travel to Israel by 2016 for two weeks to one month
 I want to travel Mexico, and various parts of the United States
 I want to go to James Island bi-annually
 I want to cruise

4. I want tasks that provide a meaningful use of my time
 I want supportive, empowering helping tasks (this can be achieved through the job I acquire this year and/or through volunteer work)
 I want to work into my call

No comments: