Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen -






Thirteen things I'd do for DD's birthday if she wasn't turning the BIG blank-0 ...

  1. plait her hair

  2. put day of the week barrette's on the ends of the plaits

  3. buy her two scoops of Baskin Robbins' Cookies 'n Cream ice cream

  4. read with her in the bed

  5. brush her hair from her face - ( the plaits always untwist)

  6. have a "movie mania" day ( that's when I'd let her and her brother watch movies until their eyes popped out...okay maybe just two or three in a row)

  7. have her friends over and watch her interact with them

  8. cook with her

  9. dream out loud

  10. have a family room picnic with shrimp and scallops

  11. eat out

  12. stay up talking and doing needlework together

  13. tell her "I love you"; "I miss you when you're away"; "I'm so very proud of you!"

hmmm...looks like some of this I can do even if she is turning the big blank-0...

so do you think she'd wear the barrettes? (LOL)

Happy Birthday DD!!!!!! - Love Mommy

Birthday minus 2

No comments: